Accidents with unauthorized confined space entries are often deadly. Confined space entry protection / manhole protection barriers reduce risks with employees and contractors accidently entering through these dangerous openings. The barrier warns co-workers for its dangers and prevents unauthorized (or accidental) entry.
- Fast and easy to install
- Flame retardant conform norm DIN4102B1
- Chemical / corrosion resistant
- Danger Confined Space – OSHA sign included
- S: 500 mm to 585 mm (approximately 20” to 23”)
- M: 585 mm to 715 mm(approximately 23″ to 28″
- L: 715 mm to 865 mm 28″ to 34″ (approximately 28″ to 34″)
- XL: 865 mm to 1000 mm (approximately 34″ to 40″)
Secured with elastic band black 6 mm diameter. Reinforced hem around the edges. Made in the Netherlands.
Characteristics confined space barrier
- Barriers are equipped with bolts & nuts
- Magnets (95 Newton; 9.5 KG force) L
- Locks can be provided on request for easy handling and/or locking of the confined space protection barrier. Available with Lockout Tagout
Our Safety Hook Extreme is developed with this standard in mind
British Standard recently adopted the Requirements for Electrical Installations [BS7671:2018] for the electrical design industry. This standard is developed after the death of two firefighters at Harrow Court, Hertfordshire, in 2005. The two firefighters got entangled as a result of the collapse of an electrical installation during a fire. The implemented standard states that it requires cables to be adequately supported against their premature collapse in the event of a fire. Installations designs from 2019 onwards have to comply with this new standard. This has implications for personnel involved with design, erection and verification of electrical installations. Our Safety Hook Extreme is developed with this standard in mind.
an agency of the United States Department of Labor, claims that fire safety must be everyone’s job at a worksite. Employers should train workers about fire hazards in the workplace and on what to do in a fire emergency [OSHA Part 1926.150, Subpart F]. During a fire hazard it is of vital importance to suspend cables and hoses of the work floor to prevent slip, trip and fall accidents. That is why we made our Safety Hook Extreme flame retardant.
In the European Union (EU) the product ”cable” was added to the Construction Product Regulation (CPR) in 2017. Thereby, creating an obligation to classify cables according to fire behaviour in order to be able to market them in Europe for use in buildings [NEN8012:2015]. The EU recognizes the danger of fire due to unsafe cables. Cables must be flame retardant, so should Safety Hooks be.